Paul and Barbara (Sutliff) Hansel of Cedar Rapids were married on Oct. 6, 1957 at the First Presbyterian Church in Mount Vernon. They resided in Mount Vernon, Alburnett, Center Point and DeWitt, moved to Fort Wayne, IN in 1986, and in 2002 they returned to Cedar Rapids upon Paul's retirement from General Motors.
They have been blessed with three children: Julie Novak (Rick), Cedar Rapids, Eric Hansel (Sharon Harp), Colorado Springs, CO, and Brett Hansel (Sarah), Cedar Rapids; and five grandchildren: Nicole Novak Schroeder (Jacob), Seth and Shey Hansel, and David and Zoe Hansel.
Their family and friends celebrated this fantastic milestone at the wedding of their eldest granddaughter, Nicole, on Sept. 30. Please honor them and their 60 years together by sending your best wishes to:
626 27th St. NE, Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Congratulations and much love from all your family!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Update: 15-year-old arrested after carjacking at Cedar Rapids Wal-Mart, chase near Davenport
- Von Maur thriving as some other retailers falter
- Meet downtown Cedar Rapids’ latest advocate
- Boys' state tennis: Cedar Rapids Washington's Ty Sherman, Rami Scheetz win 2A doubles title
- Shots fired incident sends one to hospital
- Traded for Shohei Otani in a way, Jacob Pearson makes his way up to Cedar Rapids Kernels