On Oct. 7, 1967, Richard Pasker and Ruth (Kelchen) Pasker were married at Sacred Heart Catholic Church in Monticello, IA. They are the
parents of four children: daughters Angela Johnstone and Tammy (Scott) Wood of Marion, IA; and sons Rich Jr. of Vinton, IA and Roger
They are the proud grandparents of 10 grand-children and nine great-grandchildren.
Open House Celebration
Sunday, Oct. 8 from 2 5 p.m. at St. Stephens Catholic Church, 4700 Valley Farm Rd., Central City, IA. No gifts please!
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Liberty man faces charges after 115 mph police chase; accused of driving on wrong way of road, throwing jeans out window
- Maddie Poppe staying true to her roots: ‘Iowa really shaped who I am, not only as a person but as a musician, too’
- Nate Boulton suspends campaign for governor following allegations of sexual misconduct
- Cedar Rapids’ Zach Ralston chasing NASCAR dream
- Cedar Rapids backs bid for cannabidiol plant
- Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ soccer benefits from postseason experience