Larry and Janelle Sproston will note their
60th Wedding Anniversary on Sept. 29, 2017.
The former Janelle Reck and Larry Sproston
exchanged vows at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Anamosa, IA on Sept. 29, 1957.
Their children are son Mike (Elizabeth) of
Davenport, IA, with daughters Molly of Melbourne, FL, and Maggie of Athens, GA; son Devin (Shelby) with daughter Grace and son Jaxon of Platteville, AL; and the late Craig Sproston, with son Matthew (Deidra) of Marion.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Liberty man faces charges after 115 mph police chase Man accused of driving on wrong way of road, throwing jeans out window
- Maddie Poppe staying true to her roots: ‘Iowa really shaped who I am, not only as a person but as a musician, too’
- Cedar Rapids’ Zach Ralston chasing NASCAR dream
- Cedar Rapids backs bid for cannabidiol plant
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson adds to tradition with Metro baseball tournament title
- Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ soccer benefits from postseason experience