Chuck and Carolyn Gensley of Millersburg, along with Scott and Kris Zebuhr of Manchester, are pleased to announce the upcoming marriage of their children Jennifer Gensley and Jake Zebuhr.
Jennifer is a graduate of English Valley High School and the University of Northern Iowa. She is a 1st grade teacher at Lutheran Interparish School in Williamsburg. Jake is a graduate of West Delaware High School and Kirkwood
Community College. He is employed at MPRC in Cedar Rapids. The couple will exchange vows in an October ceremony in Williamsburg, IA.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Liberty man faces charges after 115 mph police chase; accused of driving on wrong way of road, throwing jeans out window
- Maddie Poppe staying true to her roots: ‘Iowa really shaped who I am, not only as a person but as a musician, too’
- Cedar Rapids’ Zach Ralston chasing NASCAR dream
- Cedar Rapids backs bid for cannabidiol plant
- Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ soccer benefits from postseason experience
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson adds to tradition with Metro baseball tournament title