Our hearts are full of gratitude when we say
thank you to family and friends. The outpouring of support is overwhelming. Jim will be missed by so many.
Thank you for the kind words, visits, food, flowers and memorials. Thank you to Father Steimel, to the ladies of St. Paul's for the delicious dinner, and to the Oldorf Hospice House; their care and compassion will never be forgotten.
The Family of Jim Boddicker
Jeff & Amy Boddicker, Wayne & Jill Miller,
Doug & Janel Rathbun, Wes & Nicole Horn,
Nick & Corinn Berry
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Offense
- North Liberty man faces charges after 115 mph police chase Man accused of driving on wrong way of road, throwing jeans out window
- Cedar Rapids’ Zach Ralston chasing NASCAR dream
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson adds to tradition with Metro baseball tournament title
- Goal by Dylan Anderson delivers Cedar Rapids Kennedy boys’ soccer to substate final
- $10,000 reward being offered as CRPD seeks public help in finding stolen tools and the people who stole them