Voters approved the largest school bond ever put to Iowa voters, $191.5 million, on Tuesday night, according to unofficial final results that will be certified by the auditor later in the week.
MORE News ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County continues with crisis intervention center efforts
- Sean McCarty earns spot in PGA Championship
- Four injured as fire engulfs second floor of Blairs Ferry Road apartment building
- Safety Village modifies itself for children with autism
- How Iowa towns can revitalize vacant buildings
- March for Our Lives event in Cedar Rapids moved to Raygun