Bill and Rosemary Carroll of Central City will be celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary with an open house on Saturday, Sept. 16 from
6:30 9:30 p.m. at St. Patrick gym in Ryan.
They have four children, Doug (Jamie), Deann (Pat) McDonald and Matt (Lacey) of Ryan, and
Julie (Aaron) Gesell of North Liberty. They are blessed with 15 grandchildren.
Your presence is their present.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Belle Plaine train fatalities ruled murder-suicide
- Nick Nading hits, bunts and pitches Cedar Rapids Washington to Metro Tournament title game
- Eighth-ranked Cedar Rapids Jefferson upends No. 5 Prairie in Metro baseball tournament
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.
- There’s a growing sinkhole on the White House lawn