Don and Naomi (Caldwell) Zeller are celebrating their 50th Anniversary. They were united in
marriage Sept. 16, 1967 at Edgewood Baptist Church, Cedar Rapids. Naomi retired after 36 years with Northwestern Bell Telephone Company. Don retired after 36 years with the Linn County Sheriff's Office, serving the last 14 as Sheriff. They have two daughters, Amy of Austin, TX, and Sara (Marty) of Johnson City, TN; and four
grandchildren, Micaela (19), Amara (17), Jaxon (14) and Madeline (10).
Their special day will be celebrated with family and friends at their home in Florida.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa City police arrest ‘bored,’ pantless man on acid trying to get into neighbor’s house for sex
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Defense
- Big draws coming Saturday to downtown Cedar Rapids
- Iowa boys’ state golf results: East Buchanan’s Jacob Hesner wins 1A title
- Nearly 4,000 Iowa faces anchor World War I exhibit
- Gas prices climb ahead of big travel weekend