being 90 years "Young"!
Please join his family in honoring this loving and generous husband, father of five, father-in-law, grandfather, great-grandfather, uncle, and friend of many.
A self-made man and lifetime Iowa farmer, having lived in Palo for most of his life. In his 90 years, Mel has never met a stranger and always enjoys sharing his life's story.
If you know of this "YOUNG" man, please help him mark this milestone by sending a greeting to:
3341 Pleasant Creek Rd.
Palo, IA 52324-9771
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- North Liberty man faces charges after 115 mph police chase; accused of driving on wrong way of road, throwing jeans out window
- Maddie Poppe staying true to her roots: ‘Iowa really shaped who I am, not only as a person but as a musician, too’
- Nate Boulton suspends campaign for governor following allegations of sexual misconduct
- Cedar Rapids’ Zach Ralston chasing NASCAR dream
- Cedar Rapids backs bid for cannabidiol plant
- Cedar Rapids Prairie boys’ soccer benefits from postseason experience