Former Cedar Rapids residents Ron and Lynn Kuhn will celebrate 50 years of marriage on 12/23! During their 35 years in Iowa, Ron may have financed your car or helped with a home loan. Lynn may have helped your child as a
teacher's aid for Cedar Rapids Schools, or
volunteering for Linn-Mar Band Boosters.
Both loved to serve the Lord as members of the Marion & Toddville Free Methodist and First
Assembly of God Churches.
Please send favorite memories and cards:
Sarah (Kuhn) Henderson
14306 Dellwood Dr., Urbandale, IA 50323
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa heavyweight Sam Stoll shot in the knee
- 2 more shutouts for Cedar Rapids Kennedy pitching duo
- Potent offense powers Cedar Rapids Prairie to sweep of Cedar Rapids Washington
- Balloon Glow 2018 canceled due to rain
- Hubbell, Hart want to forge ‘common agenda’ with Iowans
- Mercy Iowa City to integrate with Iowa Heart Center