I want to give thanks to my husband Lloyd and daughter Lanette during this recovery period. Also my neighbors and friends for their gifts and visits. I never received so many cards and prayers. I am very sorry I can't send each and every one of you a personal thank you.
Many thanks to my fantastic nurses and doctors at Mercy Hospital in Cedar Rapids and University of Iowa Hospital in Iowa City.
As I recover from my fall, I know your prayers will help with my recovery over the next few months.
Once again, thanks to all!
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Offense
- Belle Plaine train fatalities ruled murder-suicide
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Sen. Pam Jochum calls on state auditor to investigate Medicaid savings
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.
- Cedar Rapids opioid panel highlights programs, need for initiatives