Sarah Lindell and Eric Van Der Linden were
united in marriage August 6, 2016 at St. Mark's
Lutheran Church in Marion, IA. The reception was held at the Marriott in Cedar Rapids. The bride is the daughter of Christopher and Jane Lindell of Marion. Parents of the groom are Donald and
Rebecca Van Der Linden of Worthington, MN.
The bride is a graduate of Northwestern College in Orange City, IA and employed at Regis Middle School as a 6th grade math teacher. The groom attended Northwestern College and is employed at Fareway in Marion.
The couple resides in Marion.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Emma Gonzalez criticizes Steve King at Sioux City rally
- Johnson County continues with crisis intervention center efforts
- Sean McCarty earns spot in PGA Championship
- How Iowa towns can revitalize vacant buildings
- Safety Village modifies itself for children with autism
- Four injured as fire engulfs second floor of Blairs Ferry Road apartment building