Willis and Patricia (Baughman) Schnell were
married on October 12, 1951, after a courtship that began when they met in seventh grade. They have two children, Eric (Marlana) Schnell and
Connie (Robert) Tesar. They have five grandchildren, Kristina (Jason) Mehmen, Whitney (Derek) Larimer, Hunter Skilling, and Paris and Tasha Schnell. Pat and Willie have also been blessed with three adorable great-granddaughters, Lillian, Edith and Sloane.
They have been wonderful role models to show how two people can make a beautiful life for
themselves and their family. Their positive
attitude and healthy lifestyle have kept them vital and young at heart. Still best friends after all these years.
Pat and Willie will celebrate with a family dinner
Cards can be sent to:
6126 Rockwell Dr. NE Apt. 111
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 'The Killer Beside Me' TV show features Coralville murder case
- Iowa primary voters will be asked for ID as new law gets soft rollout
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- Nationwide event to provide free dental care to Iowa veterans
- 2018 prep baseball preview: Area players and teams to watch
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII