Let's celebrate the 65th wedding anniversary of Noma and Wayne Lucas on Thursday, October 13th, at Lowe Park, 4500 N. 10th St., in Marion.
Open House from 5 to 9 p.m. No gifts please!
Wayne and Noma were married at the Chapel in the Woods on the Naval Air Station in Norfolk, VA on October 13, 1951.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa heavyweight Sam Stoll shot in the knee
- University of Northern Iowa will review involvement in ‘facilitated communication’ conference
- Sgt. Donald Baker, missing in action in Korean War, laid to rest in Cedar Rapids
- How Iowa towns can revitalize vacant buildings
- Mercy Iowa City to integrate with Iowa Heart Center
- 2 more shutouts for Cedar Rapids Kennedy pitching duo