Roger and Diane (Hora) Onken celebrated their 50th Anniversary at a restaurant with family and friends.
They were married October 8th, 1966 at Sacred Heart Church, Monticello.
They have three daughters, Debra and Brian Storm, Stacy and Matt Bryant, and Kylie and Adam Muff, and one son, Ryan, deceased.
They have 10 grandchildren, Dalton, Hunter and Quintin Storm; Emmy and Zach Kissinger; Lauren Coder and Bailey Bryant; and Sydney, Allison,
Stella and Lennon Muff, along with a
great-grandson, Fox Kissinger.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Benton Community puts on a Saturday state track surge
- Autum Barthelman has career day for Sigourney at state track
- Payton Wensel ends her career with 8 state track titles
- South Winneshiek’s Rodney Schwartzhoff sweeps 1A state track sprints
- Jeremy Fopma sparks Marion's late run to a 3A boys' state track repeat
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson 400-meter relay has razor-thin margin of victory at state track