Mel, Marj, Craig and Aaron Schulte extend
gratitude and thanks to all who sent cards,
notes, phone calls and flowers for Mel and Marj's 70th Anniversary.
A special thank you to Father Ivan for his kind words and special blessing at the 4 p.m. Mass
on September 3rd at St. Patrick's Church.
A heartfelt thank you to Penny and Rich Ackerman for assisting at Mass with the wheelchair and the tasty meal, and for their kindness that continues.
We hope God will Bless all of you as He has us each day of our 70 years together. It has been and continues to be a special journey.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa heavyweight Sam Stoll shot in the knee
- University of Northern Iowa will review involvement in ‘facilitated communication’ conference
- 2 more shutouts for Cedar Rapids Kennedy pitching duo
- Potent offense powers Cedar Rapids Prairie to sweep of Cedar Rapids Washington
- Balloon Glow 2018 canceled due to rain
- Sgt. Donald Baker, missing in action in Korean War, laid to rest in Cedar Rapids