Patrick and Brenda Junginger of Bettendorf, IA
are pleased to announce the engagement and
upcoming wedding of their daughter, Kari Junginger, to John Seidl, son of Phillip and Lauri Seidl of Cedar Rapids.
Kari graduated from Davenport Assumption High School in 2002. She received her Associate of
Applied Science Degree in Dental Hygiene from Kirkwood and University of Iowa Dental Clinics in 2009. She is employed at Hawkeye Family Dental, Iowa City, IA as a Registered Dental Hygienist.
John graduated from Cedar Rapids Xavier High School in 2002. He received his Bachelor of
Science Degree in Construction Engineering from Iowa State University in 2007. He is employed at the Duane Arnold Nuclear Power Plant, Palo, IA as a Senior Project Controls Specialist.
The couple will be married at St. Patrick Catholic Church, Iowa City, on November 19, 2016.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- 2018 prep baseball preview: Area players and teams to watch
- An opened door: How one Cedar Rapids family helped a Haitian family in need of medical care
- 4 Democrats vie for chance to oust Rod Blum
- Iowa baseball gets No. 6 seed in Big Ten tournament after sweeping Penn State