Dave and Colleen Kane of Iowa City are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary. David and Colleen (Weis) Kane were married October 1st, 1966 at St. Joseph Catholic Church, Bellevue, IA.
They have two children, Julie (Rob) Kalkert, Boston, MA, and Susan (Jeff) Sterling, Naperville, IL; and four grandchildren, Sarah and Jenna Kalkert, and James and Lily Sterling.
A Family celebration is planned during the Christmas Holidays. Cards can be sent to:
3016 Cornell Ave., Iowa City, IA 52245
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Air rescues at UI Hospitals run on secret deal
- Report: Iowa’s minimum wage far below cost of rent
- Suspect of Thursday hit-and-run in custody, explosive devices found at Swisher home
- New technology resonates with young Cedar Rapids patient
- Cedar Rapids Kernels top prospect Royce Lewis plays through knee issue
- In Iowa: Who would govern the best state the best?