Daniel Ricci and Kelsey Bushhouse are announcing their engagement and upcoming marriage on September 30, 2016 in Rockton, IL. Parents of the couple are David and Julie Ricci of Iowa City and Mark and Patrice Bushhouse of Wheaton, IL.
Daniel received a Doctorate of Pharmacy from Drake University in Des Moines, IA and is now
pursuing a Ph.D in Social and Administrative
Pharmacy at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. He is employed as a pharmacist at Hometown Pharmacy in Fitchburg, WI.
Kelsey is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine. She is employed as a mixed animal
veterinarian at Fox Valley Veterinary Service in
They will reside in Madison, WI.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Update: 15-year-old arrested after carjacking at Cedar Rapids Wal-Mart, chase near Davenport
- Von Maur thriving as some other retailers falter
- Meet downtown Cedar Rapids’ latest advocate
- Boys' state tennis: Cedar Rapids Washington's Ty Sherman, Rami Scheetz win 2A doubles title
- Shots fired incident sends one to hospital
- How Eastern Iowa and former Hawkeye players are doing in pro baseball