Paul Pospisil and Leota (Staskal) were married at St. John's Catholic Church in Lisbon, IA on
September 20th, 1956. They have lived on a farm in Mt. Vernon since their marriage.
Paul and Leota have been blessed with four daughters, Kelly Pospisil of Cedar Rapids, Lisa (Dan) Wright of Arlington, Kim (Bub) Holiga of Springboro, OH and Andrea (Dan) House of Sigourney. They have four grandchildren, Taylor, Luke, Griffin and Ben.
They have been a wonderful example of love to their children and grandchildren.
A family celebration will be held at their Florida home this winter.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County Solarize program reaches milestone
- As child abuse spikes, UI clinic closes
- New restaurant, same owners: Old China Buffet run by couple who operated Westdale venue
- Train derails in northwest Iowa, spills crude into river
- Federal appeals court upholds immigration fraud conviction of Rwandan man
- Top-ranked Cascade drops No. 3 North Linn to cap strong week