Paul Pospisil and Leota (Staskal) were married at St. John's Catholic Church in Lisbon, IA on
September 20th, 1956. They have lived on a farm in Mt. Vernon since their marriage.
Paul and Leota have been blessed with four daughters, Kelly Pospisil of Cedar Rapids, Lisa (Dan) Wright of Arlington, Kim (Bub) Holiga of Springboro, OH and Andrea (Dan) House of Sigourney. They have four grandchildren, Taylor, Luke, Griffin and Ben.
They have been a wonderful example of love to their children and grandchildren.
A family celebration will be held at their Florida home this winter.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Officials seek to curb worsening rowdy behavior at Greene Square
- History happenings: Reflections on the 2008 flood
- Von Maur thriving as some other retailers falter
- Update: 15-year-old arrested after carjacking at Cedar Rapids Wal-Mart, chase near Davenport
- University of Iowa students go to prison for class
- Two dead after motorcycle-involved crash in Waterloo