Donna (Schmidt) and Marvin Schneider of
Monticello were united in marriage on September 15th, 1956 at Immaculate Conception Catholic Church in Cedar Rapids, IA. With the support of a loving family and many wonderful friends, we are happy to be celebrating 60 years of marriage, blessed with four children and 11 grandchildren: Raymond (deceased) & LuAnn Schneider, Rhonda & Scott Smith, Rhenee & David Regan, and Rashelle & Brian Tolan; grandchildren Jud & Tyler Schneider, Elizabeth & Devin Blann, Ryan &
Dalton Smith, Matthew, John & Mike Regan, and Lauren & Jacob Tolan. Thank you to all who have been a part of our wonderful journey.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Tiffin is Iowa’s fastest growing city
- State finally suspends license of Cedar Rapids man convicted in texting-while-driving deaths
- Sweep sends Linn-Mar softball to 4-0
- Cedar Rapids splash pads open early for hot weekend
- Iowa City Uber driver charged with sexually assaulting woman who called for ride home from downtown
- Former Tama day care director faces felony charges after audit identifies thefts