Jim and Nancy (Hess) Lang celebrate their
60th Wedding Anniversary this month. Jim and Nancy were married on September 14, 1956 at Marion Christian Church in Marion, IA.
Their family includes five children: Cari (Gordon) Marshall of Tulsa, OK; Rob (Bev) Lang of Salt Lake City, UT; Rick Lang of West Branch, IA;
Cathryn (Allan) Schau of North Liberty, IA and
Melissa Lang, also of North Liberty, as well as three grandchildren: Brandon, Jeremy and Marina.
Please share in their celebration by sending your greetings (no gifts) to:
336 260th St.
West Branch, IA 52358
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa high school softball regional pairings: 3A, 2A, 1A
- Top-ranked Cascade drops No. 2 Iowa City Regina in prep baseball battle
- Burlington to pay $2 million to family of Autumn Steele, who was shot by police in 2015
- Dog becomes mom to tiny kitten nursing it as if it’s her own
- Former UNI point guard Juwan McCloud finds new home
- County auditors, voting system vendors to attend cybersecurity workshops in Iowa