Our hearts are full of gratitude as we say
thank you to the many family members, friends and neighbors for all of your acts of kindness
and sympathy: the food, flowers, cards, and
memorials, and all the kind words spoken to
our family concerning the recent passing of
a wonderful father, grandfather and
great-grandfather, Louis Kaiser.
We want to express special appreciation to the Reverends Michael Townsley, Diane Townsley and Crystal Oberheu for their kind words of comfort, and to the Phillips Funeral Home for their
professional arrangements and caring service.
A special thank you to Compassus and Windsor Manor for their loving care as they tended to Louie during his final days.
The Louis J Kaiser Family
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Belle Plaine train fatalities ruled murder-suicide
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Offense
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Sen. Pam Jochum calls on state auditor to investigate Medicaid savings
- Cedar Rapids opioid panel highlights programs, need for initiatives
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.