The Family of Jerry Dietrich would like to thank
everyone for the love and support at the loss of our loved one. Your gifts of food, cards, flowers, calls and memorial donations were deeply
appreciated and proved what a blessing family and friends are. Your presence at the visitation and services was greatly appreciated.
Thanks also to Trinity Lutheran Church for the use of the fellowship hall and the great luncheon by the ladies.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Defense
- Iowa City police arrest ‘bored,’ pantless man on acid trying to get into neighbor’s house for sex
- Iowa boys’ state golf results: East Buchanan’s Jacob Hesner wins 1A title
- Big draws coming Saturday to downtown Cedar Rapids
- Gas prices climb ahead of big travel weekend
- Guaranty Bank Building nearly empty in preparation for sale