Ken and Darlene Struve are celebrating their
55th wedding anniversary. They were married on September 16, 1961 in Vinton, IA. They have two children: Shirale Hanson and husband John, and Jim Struve and wife Jill. They are also the proud grandparents of 6 grandchildren: Andy, Rob and wife Emily, and Kate Hanson and Carson, Kacie and Nathan Struve. In celebration of their
55th anniversary, a family dinner is planned.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 'The Killer Beside Me' TV show features Coralville murder case
- Iowa primary voters will be asked for ID as new law gets soft rollout
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- 2018 prep baseball preview: Area players and teams to watch
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- Nationwide event to provide free dental care to Iowa veterans