Dan and Deb (Brightwell) Franks are celebrating 40 years of marriage. They were married on Sept. 11, 1976 at Marshall Church of the Nazarene in Marshall, MO.
They have been blessed with three sons, Erik (Kristin) Franks of Cedar Rapids, Dave (Lisa) Franks of Springdale, AR, and Brian (Lynsey) Franks of Olathe, KS. They have four grandsons, Lawson, Griffin, Carter and Evan, with a fifth grandbaby to arrive after the first of the year.
A trip is planned in late fall out east.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Tiffin is Iowa’s fastest growing city
- State finally suspends license of Cedar Rapids man convicted in texting-while-driving deaths
- Sweep sends Linn-Mar softball to 4-0
- Cedar Rapids splash pads open early for hot weekend
- Iowa City Uber driver charged with sexually assaulting woman who called for ride home from downtown
- Boulton exit leaves supporters searching