After a fantastic trip to Alaska with
family and friends, Orlyn and Kathy Brunssen will be celebrating their
50th Wedding Anniversary on
September 17th. They met when Kathy was a car hop at the A&W drive-in in Vinton in 1964. They were married in 1966 at the First Baptist Church in Vinton.
They have two children, Jeff and Jennifer Brunssen of Cedar Rapids and Russ and Shawna (Brunssen) Auderer of Sherrill; six grandchildren, Skyler Brunssen and fiance Justine Miller, Courtney Brunssen, Tiffany, Tasha, and Olivia Auderer, and Austin Pruett; and one great-grandchild, Jack.
Cards welcomed at:
23772 Beckman Ln.
Anamosa, IA 52205
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa Total Care selected as third Medicaid insurer in Iowa
- Following altercation, movement restricted at Anamosa prison for 2nd time in a week
- Belle Plaine train crash was apparent murder-suicide
- Finkenauer scores another labor endorsement
- Woman found slumped behind wheel of stolen vehicle outside Cedar Rapids motel charged for theft, illegal drugs
- Prairie, Jefferson cruise to Metro baseball tournament semifinals