After a fantastic trip to Alaska with
family and friends, Orlyn and Kathy Brunssen will be celebrating their
50th Wedding Anniversary on
September 17th. They met when Kathy was a car hop at the A&W drive-in in Vinton in 1964. They were married in 1966 at the First Baptist Church in Vinton.
They have two children, Jeff and Jennifer Brunssen of Cedar Rapids and Russ and Shawna (Brunssen) Auderer of Sherrill; six grandchildren, Skyler Brunssen and fiance Justine Miller, Courtney Brunssen, Tiffany, Tasha, and Olivia Auderer, and Austin Pruett; and one great-grandchild, Jack.
Cards welcomed at:
23772 Beckman Ln.
Anamosa, IA 52205
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 20 years, no NBA draft first-rounders for Iowa basketball
- World of Outlaws heading to Farley Speedway on Friday
- North Linn's Parker Bechen enjoys return to the diamond after scary head injury
- UI falls behind on reviews of central administrative offices
- ‘March for Our Lives’ proponents meet in Cedar Rapids as part of U.S. tour
- U.S. House Republicans delay immigration vote until next week