Doug and Linda Larson celebrate 50 years of marriage on September 10th, 2016. Doug Larson and
Linda Hackney were married in Linda's home town at First Lutheran Church in Newton, IA. They moved to Iowa City in 1966 where they raised three sons: Scott, Chris and Mike. They will celebrate with a small family brunch with their children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren. Linda is a retired nurse from the University of Iowa and Doug is a semi-retired specification writer from Ingersoll Rand.
Wishing lots of love and many more years of happiness together Scott and Maggie Larson of Marion, IA; Chris and Beatrice Larson of Singapore; Mike and Sarah Larson of Iowa City; grandchildren Treesa Hennessey and Cody Silver of Central City, IA, Tony and Marcy Hennessey of Meraux, LA, and Alycia and Brad Ludden of Brandon, IA; Mia Larson; Nyan Larson; great-grandchildren Jack and Wyatt Silver; Dylan and Bennett Hennessey; Kennedy Ludden
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Alex Johnson, formerly Virginia Johnson of City High, has died
- Body of missing Illinois 5-year-old found in Mississippi River
- As child abuse spikes, UI clinic closes
- Three arrested after hourslong investigation at Iowa City apartment complex
- Veteran coordinating efforts to bring Freedom Rock to Linn County
- Emerging leaders: Four ways to improve your financial intelligence