INDEPENDENCE Leo and Beverly (Merfeld) Kerkove celebrated their 60th wedding
anniversary on Saturday, September 10th. They were united in marriage September 10, 1956 at St. John's Catholic Church in Independence.
Their family includes children, Patti (Mike) Weiss of Waterloo, Mike (Tauhni) of Winthrop, John (Chris) of Independence, and Carol Striegel and Mary Klinger, both of Cedar Rapids.
They have 12 grandchildren and one
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Update: 15-year-old arrested after carjacking at Cedar Rapids Wal-Mart, chase near Davenport
- Von Maur thriving as some other retailers falter
- Meet downtown Cedar Rapids’ latest advocate
- Boys' state tennis: Cedar Rapids Washington's Ty Sherman, Rami Scheetz win 2A doubles title
- Shots fired incident sends one to hospital
- How Eastern Iowa and former Hawkeye players are doing in pro baseball