INDEPENDENCE Leo and Beverly (Merfeld) Kerkove celebrated their 60th wedding
anniversary on Saturday, September 10th. They were united in marriage September 10, 1956 at St. John's Catholic Church in Independence.
Their family includes children, Patti (Mike) Weiss of Waterloo, Mike (Tauhni) of Winthrop, John (Chris) of Independence, and Carol Striegel and Mary Klinger, both of Cedar Rapids.
They have 12 grandchildren and one
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County Solarize program reaches milestone
- New Czech Village building owner wants ‘new vitality’ for the area
- New restaurant, same owners: Old China Buffet run by couple who operated Westdale venue
- Train derails in northwest Iowa, spills crude into river
- Federal appeals court upholds immigration fraud conviction of Rwandan man
- Top-ranked Cascade drops No. 3 North Linn to cap strong week