Alivia Ray Jean Embray makes #5!!
Proud Mommy Alyssa Embray, Grandma Debbie Klein, Great-Grandma Donna Heiderscheit, and
Great-Great-Grandma Stella Backes are excited to announce the birth of Alivia Ray Jean Embray.
She was born July 28, 2016 at 2:34 a.m., weighing 6 lbs. and measuring 20 inches. She was born
4 weeks early at The University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City, IA. She is perfect and healthy!
There are 98 years between Great-Great-Grandma Stella and Baby Alivia. We are beyond blessed!
MORE Days to Remember ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa heavyweight Sam Stoll shot in the knee
- Balloon Glow 2018 canceled due to rain
- Police: Iowa City duo had drugs, gun in apartment with child
- Cargill proposes rail yard near Rompot neighborhood
- Iowa high school softball regional pairings: 3A, 2A, 1A
- Update: Fundraiser ride to support RAGBRAI events canceled