We want to extend our deepest gratitude to Dr. Deb Wilbur, the staff at the Hall Perrine Cancer Center and the Amana Family Practice Clinic for the exceptional care our Mom, Virginia Hoppe,
received during her treatment for cancer. Thank you to Home Instead, Essence of Life Hospice, Colonial Manor and the volunteers of the Amana Church Essen Wagon for their help these past few months.
Our heartfelt thanks to the friends and family members who visited Virg and made calls. She so appreciated your thoughtfulness. We are very grateful too for the loving support we have
received since Virg's passing, and for the many
memorial contributions made in her honor to Safe Haven of Iowa County. A special thank you to Kloster Funeral Home, Elder Alan Trumpold, Bill Leichsenring and the Ox Yoke Inn.
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- History happenings: Reflections on the 2008 flood
- Officials seek to curb worsening rowdy behavior at Greene Square
- Luzerne celebrates 150th birthday next month
- Longtime Gazette writer Orlan Love presents Memorial Day speech
- Two dead after motorcycle-involved crash in Waterloo
- University of Iowa students go to prison for class