to Mel and Marj Schulte
An anniversary mass of Thanksgiving was held at 4 p.m. on Sept. 3, 2016 at St. Patrick's Church in Cedar Rapids, where Mel and Marj (Tecklenburg) Schulte were married on Sept. 3, 1946.
Craig, their son, and Aaron, their grandson, have been special in their life of family, faith and fun.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Nick Nading hits, bunts and pitches Cedar Rapids Washington to Metro Tournament title game
- Eighth-ranked Cedar Rapids Jefferson upends No. 5 Prairie in Metro baseball tournament
- Brian Erbe reaches milestone in Cedar Rapids Jefferson's season-opening sweep
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.
- There’s a growing sinkhole on the White House lawn