Nile and Corrine (Trumbell) Sauer were united in marriage on September 2, 1951 in a chapel at Fort Bliss, TX. They were blessed with five
children: Beverly (Steven) McAreavy of Delaware, IA, Bill (Connie Ramos) of Treynor, IA, Brad
(Roxanne Harris) of Chelsea, IA, their late
daughter Becky Huber, and their late son Brett. They have eight grandchildren and nine great-grandchildren.
Shower them with cards of celebration at:
835 E. Fayette St., Manchester, IA 52057
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County Solarize program reaches milestone
- New restaurant, same owners: Old China Buffet run by couple who operated Westdale venue
- Jeremy Floyd driving well, excited to represent his family behind the wheel at Hawkeye Downs
- New Czech Village building owner wants ‘new vitality’ for the area
- Iowa seeks public input on highway rest areas, proposes closing 11 rest stops
- Top-ranked Cascade drops No. 3 North Linn to cap strong week