Ted and Janice (Smith) Albury of Cedar Rapids, IA were married Sept. 10, 1966.
They will celebrate with an open house on
Saturday, Sept. 10th from 2 4 p.m. at Trinity United Methodist Church, 400 5th St. SW, hosted by their children Theresa Barrette and Bob Albury.
It will be a casual sundae Saturday.
1916 2nd Ave. SE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52403
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- 2018 prep baseball preview: Area players and teams to watch
- 4 Democrats vie for chance to oust Rod Blum
- An opened door: How one Cedar Rapids family helped a Haitian family in need of medical care
- From winless to winners: Vinton-Shellsburg boys’ soccer eyes first postseason victory