Congratulations to Mary and Wendell Aldrich on
Fifty years of Marriage.
They were united in matrimony on September 3rd, 1966 at Calvary Baptist Church in Cedar Rapids, IA by the Reverend Victor Erickson.
Mary and Wendell have now enjoyed/survived
Half a Century of love, life, home, family and each other. A shining example of what a marriage should be.
Thanks to you both for all you have done and
given through the years, and best wishes for many more.
With all our love,
Becky, Brad, Charity, Steve, Wendy
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa heavyweight Sam Stoll shot in the knee
- University of Northern Iowa will review involvement in ‘facilitated communication’ conference
- Sgt. Donald Baker, missing in action in Korean War, laid to rest in Cedar Rapids
- 2 more shutouts for Cedar Rapids Kennedy pitching duo
- Mercy Iowa City to integrate with Iowa Heart Center
- Leading Iowa politicians want family separations at border to end