Marvin and Sandra Peck Rossow were united in marriage on Sept. 8, 1956 at the Methodist Church in Colesburg, IA. A celebration is planned with their family. They have 3 daughters: Ronna (Glen) Brown; Carla (Terry) Reilly; and Paula (Tim) Goerdt. Cards may be sent to 149 Winslow Dr., Manchester, IA 52057.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Air rescues at UI Hospitals run on secret deal
- Report: Iowa’s minimum wage far below cost of rent
- Cedar Rapids Kernels top prospect Royce Lewis plays through knee issue
- New technology resonates with young Cedar Rapids patient
- Suspect of Thursday hit-and-run in custody, explosive devices found at Swisher home
- In Iowa: Who would govern the best state the best?