Please join us at an Open House celebrating the 60th Anniversary of John and Anne Kuntz of rural
Lisbon. Family and friends are invited to Linn Grove Presbyterian Church on Sunday, September 4 from
2 - 4 p.m. John and Anne met when he was stationed in Maine for the U.S. Navy. They were married on June 9, 1956 in Winter Harbor. After Anne's graduation from the University of Maine on the following day, they returned to Iowa. John completed his degree at Iowa State University, and they have resided at the farm in rural Lisbon since Spring 1957.
The open house will be hosted by their four children: Carol, Alan, Linda, and Sharon. No gifts please.
Cards can be sent to John and Anne Kuntz, 2386 225th Ave., Lisbon, IA 52253.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Belle Plaine train fatalities ruled murder-suicide
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Offense
- Marion man sentenced to 5 years in prison for sexual abuse of child
- Cedar Rapids opioid panel highlights programs, need for initiatives
- Sen. Pam Jochum calls on state auditor to investigate Medicaid savings
- Maddie Poppe, Hawkeye. No, not those Hawkeyes.