Richard S. and Shirley (Johanningmeier) Nelson were united in marriage at Elkport Lutheran Church on September 1, 1956.
They have two sons, four grandchildren and seven great-grandchildren. They will be attending King of Kings Lutheran Church services and having a
family dinner on September 4th at their home.
Greetings can be sent to:
3802 N. Willowbend Rd. NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52411
Or they'd love a phone call at 319-393-5100.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Area softball Super 10: Kennedy, Jefferson extend their stay on top
- Four injured as fire engulfs second floor of Blairs Ferry Road apartment building
- Sean McCarty earns spot in PGA Championship
- Prairie’s Jensyn Jones grew up around the softball diamond
- March for Our Lives event in Cedar Rapids moved to Raygun
- How Iowa towns can revitalize vacant buildings