Robert J. and Diane Dircks, Tipton, IA celebrate their 50th wedding anniversary this year. The
former Diane Koth and Robert J. Dircks were
married on August 27, 1966 in St. John's United Church of Christ, Clarence. They are the parents of three daughters: Lori (Doug) Hoffman,
Clarence; Rachel Kelley, Des Moines; and Lisa (Brent) Messelheiser, Ankeny; and five
grandchildren: Logan and Alexandra Hoffman,
Lucas and Hudson Kelley, and Dylan Messelheiser. A family celebration and trip will be held at a later date.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa heavyweight Sam Stoll shot in the knee
- University of Northern Iowa will review involvement in ‘facilitated communication’ conference
- Sgt. Donald Baker, missing in action in Korean War, laid to rest in Cedar Rapids
- How Iowa towns can revitalize vacant buildings
- Mercy Iowa City to integrate with Iowa Heart Center
- 2 more shutouts for Cedar Rapids Kennedy pitching duo