Was it you who sent her a card or said a prayer? Was it you who called or visited her? Were you the one who tended her in body or in spirit? Were you there to help her or cheer her? Did you offer her hope and encouragement? Were you there to
honor her and to say goodbye? Did you comfort her family or serve in some way to make it easier when we buried her?
To all of you and so many others, "Thank you." We are richly blessed and deeply grateful.
The Family of Dorothy Kuchel
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Defense
- Iowa City police arrest ‘bored,’ pantless man on acid trying to get into neighbor’s house for sex
- Big draws coming Saturday to downtown Cedar Rapids
- Iowa boys’ state golf results: East Buchanan’s Jacob Hesner wins 1A title
- Gas prices climb ahead of big travel weekend
- Guaranty Bank Building nearly empty in preparation for sale