John "Dusty" Dusterhoft
We wish to acknowledge the many acts of
kindness extended during our loved one's recent illness and death. The many visitors, old and new friends and relatives, were so welcomed by Dusty and his family. Likewise, the many cards, gifts of food, flowers and money, reinforced our opinion of what a special person Dusty was. We are also grateful for all services, including the luncheon servers, provided by St. Patrick's parishioners.
Particular thanks goes to the staff of Colonial
Manor and their Hospice services, which were
provided with so much compassion and love.
Mary Dusterhoft and family
MORE Thank Yous ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Benton Community puts on a Saturday state track surge
- Autum Barthelman has career day for Sigourney at state track
- Payton Wensel ends her career with 8 state track titles
- South Winneshiek’s Rodney Schwartzhoff sweeps 1A state track sprints
- Jeremy Fopma sparks Marion's late run to a 3A boys' state track repeat
- Cedar Rapids Jefferson 400-meter relay has razor-thin margin of victory at state track