(August 29, 2015)
The sounds in the room
The smell in the air
The feel of the wind
The warmth of the sun
The colors around me
The darkness descending
The feeling of fear
The things that were said
The determined hope
The reality dawning
The unbelievable love
The unimaginable pain
The details of that day forever engraved on our minds, and our love for you forever in our hearts.
It has been one year since your passing, Heath, and you are missed every second, every minute, every hour of the day. We love you.
Mom, Clyde, Dad, Sue Anne, Kelly, Scott, Holly (Tanner, Cael), Matt, Sarah (Tristan, John, Sidonia)
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County Solarize program reaches milestone
- New restaurant, same owners: Old China Buffet run by couple who operated Westdale venue
- Jeremy Floyd driving well, excited to represent his family behind the wheel at Hawkeye Downs
- New Czech Village building owner wants ‘new vitality’ for the area
- Iowa seeks public input on highway rest areas, proposes closing 11 rest stops
- Top-ranked Cascade drops No. 3 North Linn to cap strong week