Kari Jo Bornong and Ryan Michael Sanders were married April 29, 2016 in Lake Havasu City,
AZ. Parents of the couple are Kenneth and Janis Bornong of Gilbertville, IA and Mike and Carolyn Sanders of Shellsburg, IA. Brooke Jonas officiated at the outdoor ceremony held at the Refuge Golf and Country Club. Kari graduated from Don Bosco High School and Coe College. Ryan graduated from Lisbon High School and Mt. Mercy. The bride is employed as a registered nurse at U of I
Children's Hospital. Her husband is an accountant at Transamerica.
The couple resides in Cedar Rapids.
MORE Weddings ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Tiffin is Iowa’s fastest growing city
- State finally suspends license of Cedar Rapids man convicted in texting-while-driving deaths
- Sweep sends Linn-Mar softball to 4-0
- Cedar Rapids splash pads open early for hot weekend
- Boulton exit leaves supporters searching
- Iowa City Uber driver charged with sexually assaulting woman who called for ride home from downtown