August 20th marked the completion of 50 years
in the insurance industry with the same employer. Bruce Eichacker began his employment on
August 20, 1966 and has been protecting people and properties ever since.
He has indicated he will consider retirement when he runs out of business cards.
MORE Anniversaries ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Cedar Rapids Prairie's Levi Usher balances senior season preparation with MLB draft prospects
- Time Machine: Cedar Rapids pilot died in last days of WWII
- 2018 prep baseball preview: Area players and teams to watch
- An opened door: How one Cedar Rapids family helped a Haitian family in need of medical care
- 4 Democrats vie for chance to oust Rod Blum
- Iowa baseball gets No. 6 seed in Big Ten tournament after sweeping Penn State