After 34 years of practice (29 of them at Cedar
Rapids Animal Hospital), Dr. Anderson will be retiring as of September 1st. Dr. Anderson would like to thank everyone for the many great relationships that he has developed over the years. He is retiring in good health and looking forward to spending time with his wife JoDee, family, and their three dogs.
He will be working on a reduced schedule for the month of August. Anyone who would like to stop in to say hello is welcome to do so. Please call ahead to ensure his availability.
We wish the best to Dr. Anderson and his wife JoDee. He will be greatly missed!
Cedar Rapids Animal Hospital Team
MORE Job Well Done ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Emma Gonzalez criticizes Steve King at Sioux City rally
- Johnson County continues with crisis intervention center efforts
- Sean McCarty earns spot in PGA Championship
- Safety Village modifies itself for children with autism
- How Iowa towns can revitalize vacant buildings
- Four injured as fire engulfs second floor of Blairs Ferry Road apartment building