Seven years ago you went to Heaven on the wings of an Angel. Thinking about what it would be like to have you here, brings tears to our eyes. It's hard to imagine you'd be starting high school this year. In four short years, you'd be going off to college. As we patiently wait here on earth, looking to the heavens and watching all the rainbows you send, all we can do is smile knowing that you're
forever cancer-free. Maddeson, we think of you every day and tell
everyone your story. While your time here on earth was cut short, your memory still changes lives today. We hope you are still painting your
pictures and running and laughing with all of our other family members that are with you in Heaven. Please continue to watch over us and keep sending us your beautiful rainbows. We miss you and your spunk and
can't wait to see you again. Until that time comes, know that you are
forever in our hearts.
Mom, Dad, Kendall and Josie
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa heavyweight Sam Stoll shot in the knee
- 2 more shutouts for Cedar Rapids Kennedy pitching duo
- Potent offense powers Cedar Rapids Prairie to sweep of Cedar Rapids Washington
- Balloon Glow 2018 canceled due to rain
- Hubbell, Hart want to forge ‘common agenda’ with Iowans
- Mercy Iowa City to integrate with Iowa Heart Center