Nickayla Lee Nosek and Andrew John Giesemann, along with their parents Brad and Diane Nosek, Cedar Rapids, and John and Mary Giesemann,
La Motte, are delighted to announce their
engagement and upcoming wedding.
Nickayla and Andrew are both Iowa State
University graduates. Nickayla has received her Bachelor's degree in Nursing from Allen College, and is pursuing her Master's degree in Nursing with Family Nurse Practitioner Certification from
Allen College. Andrew has received his
Bachelor's degree in Agriculture Business with a minor in Agronomy, and is employed in
management at Remington Seeds LLC.
The couple will exchange vows at the Port of
Dubuque this September in Dubuque, IA.
The happy couple will reside in Waterloo, IA.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- 20 years, no NBA draft first-rounders for Iowa basketball
- World of Outlaws heading to Farley Speedway on Friday
- North Linn's Parker Bechen enjoys return to the diamond after scary head injury
- UI falls behind on reviews of central administrative offices
- United States House OKs farm bill with major food stamps changes
- U.S. House Republicans delay immigration vote until next week