Derek Lance Butterfield
To love Derek, in the way we all still do, to this day and forever. Saturday, August 6, 2016, is a very special day for Derek and ourselves. It's hard to believe it has been 10 years.
You were taken too early, before we all had the chance to fulfill our dreams with you. We will all take comfort, we will all live each day to the
fullest, as we all know you Derek "as you always lived every day to more than the fullest."
On this day, August 6, 2016, we were all gathered together, in your honor and ours: to remember all the wonderful, daring, crazy, happy, fun,
adventures, and we could go on. This day is to
remember all the memories we all shared with you.
You will always be known for that beautiful smile. Yes, we will always miss you and love you, today, tomorrow, forever and always.
With all our love Mother, Brother, Great/Grandmas, Great/Grandfathers, Uncles, Aunts, All your Family and your other Brothers, who are now Lucas' Big Brothers, and all your many Friends. CWB
MORE In Remembrance ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Update: 15-year-old arrested after carjacking at Cedar Rapids Wal-Mart, chase near Davenport
- Iowa City police arrest ‘bored,’ pantless man on acid trying to get into neighbor’s house for sex
- Guaranty Bank Building nearly empty in preparation for sale
- Iowa football 2018 depth chart projection: Defense
- Shots fired incident sends one to hospital
- University of Iowa Health Care asks for help collecting bills