Kasey Taylor Bannon and Jordan Seth Juel are
announcing their engagement and upcoming
marriage on October 15, 2016 in Lincoln, NE.
Parents of the couple are Pam and Doug Bannon of Marion and Diane and Richard Juel of Cedar Falls. Kasey is a 2008 graduate of Linn-Mar High School and received her Bachelor's and Master's degrees from UNI. She currently is an academic advisor for the College of Engineering at the
University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Jordan is a 2002 graduate of Cedar Falls High School and received his Bachelor's from UNI. He currently is a
software developer for Ameritas Insurance
Company in Lincoln, NE. The couple will be
married on October 15, 2016 in Lincoln, NE.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- University of Iowa heavyweight Sam Stoll shot in the knee
- Balloon Glow 2018 canceled due to rain
- Police: Iowa City duo had drugs, gun in apartment with child
- Cargill proposes rail yard near Rompot neighborhood
- Iowa high school softball regional pairings: 3A, 2A, 1A
- Update: Fundraiser ride to support RAGBRAI events canceled