Steven Copeland and Haley Humpfer are excited to announce their engagement and upcoming
wedding on September 24, 2016. Steven is the son of Bruce and Jan Copeland of Cedar Rapids. Steven is a graduate of Kennedy High School and is an apprentice pipefitter with Pipe Pro. Haley is the daughter of Kevin and Tammy Humpfer of Toddville. Haley graduated from Alburnett High School and Kirkwood Community College, and is employed by Mercy Medical Center.
The couple plan to celebrate their marriage with a reception at the Lynn Dunn Memorial Building at the Linn County Fairgrounds on September 24, 2016.
MORE Engagements ARTICLES TO READ NEXT ...
TOP STORIES FROM THE GAZETTE
- Johnson County Solarize program reaches milestone
- New restaurant, same owners: Old China Buffet run by couple who operated Westdale venue
- Federal appeals court upholds immigration fraud conviction of Rwandan man
- Freund-Vector scales back Marion expansion
- New Czech Village building owner wants ‘new vitality’ for the area
- ‘All hands on deck’ pulling together newbo evolve